Friday, September 26, 2008

simba, you sensitive sop

A few days after Simba's little temper tantrum, Daisy wrote him an email (like two days ago). it was his birthday after all, he was turning the big 3. i mean, 3-0. at least, biologically.

Daisy's email went like this (i'm paraphrasing):
Hey Simba, don't really understand why you flipped out on me. but i'm glad i figured out you were crazy early on. anyway, hope we can still be friends when we run into each other. hope you have a great birthday.

Simba took his time writing back. his email, two days later, went like this (once again, paraphrasing):
OH MY GOD I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME AND I MISS YOU AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WENT WRONG AND I'M SO SORRY. I THOUGHT WE HAD JUST BEGUN A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY TOGETHER AND I WANTED TO LOVE YOU AND NUZZLE YOU IN MY LION'S MANE FOR ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE.
BUT ALAS, YOU ARE SOOOOO MOODY AND ALWAYS MAKE ME THE BAD LION. I ONLY WISH MY LOVE HAD MEANT MORE.

Keep in mind, they dated for like a month.

No comments: